Donda by Kanye West - A Music Savant Review

 Donda By Kanye West

A Music Savant Review

The long-awaited Donda album by Kanye West has finally been released to the public. Kanye veered off into a gospel/hip-hop lane that left many fans skeptical of his next project. Donda is a breath of fresh air. Kanye West has gone back to “Old Kanye” with good music and even better production. There are a total of 27 songs on Donda reaching a total of 1 hour and 48 minutes. This album contains classics that Kanye can be proud of. It’s almost as if he got in the sensory deprivation tank and hit the studio right after (reference for the Dave fans). I believe this album deserves a 7/10 rating simply because Kanye has gotten back to his old ways and has too many classics to make it 8/10 or higher. At Music Savant, I like to give the readers my top 3 tracks from the album that I am reviewing. Directly below is a list of my top 3 Donda tracks and playlist that contains all of the songs and albums I’ve reviewed.

1.  Off The Grid

2.  Hurricane

3.  Ok Ok

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6t8L9IWfobAIhHIaDH44Ao?si=29bd1e6aae164a8e

Comments