Binge by Machine Gun Kelly _ ANOTHER MUSIC SAVANT REVIEW _


Binge by Machine Gun Kelly

Another Music Savant Review

A lot of people feel like Machine Gun Kelly's career was ended when Eminem came back with a diss track called Killshot. RAP DEVIL was Machine Gun Kelly's diss towards Eminem, who ignited this beef from thin air. I feel as if this was all a master plan, by Machine Gun Kelly, to get more album views for his 2018 album release entitled Binge. Eminem obviously came back with fire that destroyed Machine Gun Kelly's diss. Eminem is a rap battle legend and if you come at him like Machine Gun Kelly did then you better be prepared for war. Machine Gun Kelly has a style that is very much different from many other artists in the game. He has songs that are meant to hype the audience up and that is his main focus when it comes to his overall style of song creation. There were only a few songs that I actually enjoyed on this album so I rate it at a 5.5/10. Machine Gun Kelly needs to focus more on making better songs with more meaning than dissing legends that have surpassed him within the same industry. Even though this is my least favorite album of 2018 I still found 3 songs that I enjoyed and will listen to them more likely than once. Those three songs are listed below.

1. Signs (Feat. 24hrs)
2. GTS
3. LiveFastDieYoung

Even though I rated this album so low, I feel as if these songs should be added to a party or workout playlist. These songs will get your mind right and prepare you for battle against yourself.

Comments