Tyga's 2018 album Kyoto - Another Music Savant review -

Tyga is an artist that started off doing features with Lil Wayne and worked his way up to work with other artists within the industry. He is known for his projects Careless World: Rise of The Last King, Hotel California, The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty, Singing To Good Music, BitchImTheShit2, and the current 2018 release Kyoto. Tyga has grown into his musical style on this Kyoto album. He has found his niche and has stayed in his lane. He can sing and rap which makes his music even more appealing. I liked almost every song on Kyoto and rate it at a 7/10 which is very prestigious in my rating system. No album I have rated has gotten above 7/10. Kyoto by Tyga could be in the running for hip-hop album of the year and I see some GRAMMY's in the near future.

The top 3 tracks from this album, in Music Savant's opinion are listed below

1. Holdin On (feat. 24hrs)

[Chorus: 24hrs]
I'm holdin' on, on, yeah
I'm holdin' on
Feeling's too strong, mmm, yeah
So I'm holdin' on, yeah

2. Leather In The Rain (feat. Kyndall)

[Pre-Chorus: Tyga]
See she can wear leather in the rain, she can find pleasure in pain, oh yeah
Say my name, say my name, say it, babe
She run me wrong, run, run me wrong, keep me, keep me coming
Yeah, I pull up on her bumper, let's get reckless, let's get reckless
Take it slow like we in Texas, take it to the island, ride her like a jetski, yeah
Baby, just let me if you're ready, let's see

[Chorus: Tyga & Kyndall]
If you think you're ready, let's see
If you think you're ready, let's see
Oh, ready, ready, yeah
Ready

3.  Sip A Lil (feat. Gucci Mane)

[Chorus: Tyga & (Gucci Mane)]
Baby, when I sip a lil, I miss you a lil
Baby, when I sip a lil more, I miss you a lil more (Wop)
Baby, when I sip a lil, I miss you a lil
Baby, when I sip a lil more, I miss you a lil more

[Post-Chorus: Tyga]
Baby, when the lights are low and the night is warm
You like it slow, I used to rush to you
Baby, when the rain pours down
Reminds me of touchin' you

All lyrics were obtained from the website https://genius.com. 

These are Music Savant's top 3 tracks from Tyga's 2018 album known as Kyoto.


Comments